Sister/Wife Ch. 02

All characters are above the age of 18. This is fiction.

Supriya, my first cousin was pregnant; with my child. All of this happened during lockdown. Both of our parents were stuck in Delhi where they had gone to attend a wedding. All of this is covered in the first part so go and read that first to understand this one.

-----------------------------------

Four months have passed since I knocked up Supriya. Her belly was clearly visible now. We had met a doctor and she confirmed that the babies (we were having twins) are completely fine and healthy. Supriya and I were very worried because we had read a lot of literature regarding pregnancy amongst cousins and how inbreeding results in deformed offspring having various problems. The doctor's assurance relieved us of that pressure. She was also asked to change her diet. Before I pumped her full with my seed she was thin. Like models are, and were I not her brother then a hot girl like her would've been high maintenance. But being in a taboo relationship changes a lot of things; for the better. Even after the change in diet she couldn't put a lot of weight but the doctor told us that everything is fine and that every pregnancy is different.

I had madly fallen in love with Supriya and ever since I knocked her up my love for her has constantly grown. As both of our parents are still in Delhi, she has moved in with me. We live together now although our parents are unaware of it. We know that we have to tell everything to them but we decided to tell them when they'll arrive. From what I know, I think my parents will accept it but these are just speculations, nobody knows how a person may react. You can only make guesses.

Supriya and I had sex everyday, sometimes multiple times. New love is always fiery but with her it was something else. We never got bored of each other. Sometimes I would grope her from behind when she would cook and then I would have to take my breakfast in bed. But she too was very naughty. Sometimes she would ask me to role-play as her bully and at others like a pirate.

"I like it when you are dominant and I'm like a damsel in distress."

She said this once. And I didn't mind truly, I mean, who would say no to sex. But it wasn't lust between us that kept us going but true love. She had become everything to me in these few months.

In bed she liked it rough and passionate. But I always was gentle to her and now with my children growing inside her, I became the man of the house. I dealt with all the work and made sure that she got as much rest as she could. Sometimes this annoyed her as this restricted her to the bedside and she could not move a lot. She was a playing girl and I realized this and let her goof around a little.

But we knew that we had a lot of hurdles to face.

"Do you think that our parents would be fine when they hear about us and our child?"

This question was always looming around my mind but Supriya was everything to me and I would do everything to have her with me. To our dismay, the Gov't announced the lifting of the lockdown in September in a gradual process. And in October our parents arrived home.

-----------------------------------

Our parents were shocked. It would be peculiar if they didn't. I remember how their faces dropped when they saw Supriya's belly.

"Whose is it?" Asked her father; my uncle.

"Rahul's daddy. We were together during the whole lockdown thing and when we met each other, we were instantly attracted and then one thing led to another and we had sex and then this...", she said looking at her swollen belly.

All this time I was silent. I knew that she had the better conversation skills and we had decided before hand how to tackle this issue. My parents nonetheless were hawking me like a prey. They never expected me to do something like this. My mother started crying. It was obvious and natural if your kid had gotten his sister pregnant then this was the least she could do.

My parents and hers talked for half an hour in a room from which Supriya and I were barred from entering.

"We need both of you to leave!" Said my uncle. As he did say it Supriya's face portrayed immense gloom and sorrow. I think she knew all along that this would happen but could not muster up the courage to convey the same, to me. I meanwhile, was shocked and numb at the same time. Shocked, because of obviously what was happening and numb, because I didn't know what to do.

"Both of you will leave today. You'll be shifted to an apartment in Bombay where I have a flat. You'll not contact us until we take the first initiative. Supriya, just know that we are so ashamed of you. Didn't we raise you well. And you too Rahul, I never thought that you would knock up your own sister and that too behind our backs. We thought that you two mingling would remove boredom from your lives but I never thought that you would be so interested in each other. Whatever you do from now on is none of our business. Just know that after all you've done to us and our reputation there is just a little bit of love still existing. And that too on your mothers' behalf. Now pack your bags and get ready. Your flight is tonight."

And thus we began our new life on a sad note. Supriya cried the entire way and I was the only one who could comfort her. So we would kiss for long durations, crossing at times the 20 minute mark. She needed me and I needed her.

-----------------------------------

She gave birth soon to twins; a boy and a girl. I swear, I was so scared when I was watching her deliver. Doctors also warned us that her opening itself was too tight but somehow she managed to scrape through.

I, on the other hand got a job as a Clerk in a car showroom. The pressure was higher on me as I was the 'Man of the House' and additionally I didn't want her to start working after just giving birth. But I knew and encouraged her to get a job as well because she too wanted to be independent. She was almost a year older than me as well and naturally more mature in certain circumstances.

We married after a month in a small temple and went straight to Shimla for our honeymoon.

"We are having our honeymoon after having children Rahul, isn't that a little odd."

It was odd as she said but that was it. I wanted to love her more. I hadn't had sex in months. I only received blowjobs during her late pregnancy days. At times she would compel me to have sex but I had to refrain from giving in to those urges. And now that she is back to normal I want to make love to her again. Now too, that she is my wife, we won't have to hide it anymore.

We reached Manali, did some sightseeing and at night had lots of sex. I mean for hours.

Our sex life was as busy as before. She was still so tight even after giving birth. A few months of exercise had removed all the excess weight. Her boobs which were earlier drop shaped and perky now grew a little in size and were a little saggy. They now were full of milk and for some reason I couldn't stop suckling to them.

"Leave some for our children at least", she would say if I sucked for too long.

I picked her up and made her sit on my lap and I kissed her passionately on the lips. She was even more beautiful than before, I thought. Then I kissed her neck softly and gave tender bites to which she moaned excitingly.

I lay down and she started to suck me. I tied her head and slowly directed the pace of the movement. I wanted to take my time and she too was willing to go slow. She liked it when I took control. She usually joked about me being the 'man of the house' which for some reason made me really horny.

After face fucking her a bit she came and sat on top of me. She bent down and kissed me and then inserted my penis inside herself. She was so tight even after having not one but two children. Her boobs had grown and they bounced when she moved. After a little while I went on top in missionary. We had been having sex for almost half an hour and we both were sweating heavily. I looked at her, my dusky brown queen, who even though was my sister was also my wife and mother to our children. I finally felt happy that what we started had emerged as something beautiful. I pushed inside her.

"Ahhh...ahhh...fuck me harder...babe you're so deep in meee...mmpphh!" She moaned loudly. This made me more intense as I knew she was close to orgasming. I started to increase my pace. She was reaching her pussy to finger herself but I grabbed hold of her hand and barred it behind her head.

"Ohh...you are so fucking big Rahul. Don't stop, I'm nearly there honey. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Ahhhh...don't you want to fuck your sister huh..aahhhh...don't you want to knock her up again like you did in your parent's house?! Ahhh...harder babe harder..." I knew she was going to orgasm, I could sense it. It took a few more deep, good strokes and she came, hard. It was almost like she was shivering but in jerks. Her fingers were in her mouth and her eyes had rolled back to her head. I was slowing down just to not overdo it but she said in a very blurry voice, "Don'ttt stopp nowww ahh, go onnn Rahul."

I slowly increased my pace and after a while I too came. I've got to say I have never cum so hard in my life. It was just something with her that made me really horny. I continued to cum for 20 seconds and she continued to moan.

Finally I collapsed beside her and gave her a long passionate kiss. And then we spooned together and fell asleep.

This continued for a week while we were there at Manali. We enjoyed our honeymoon and I know that I've got her pregnant again. I finally settled down and we both have got jobs. It was tough in the beginning but with her by my side I knew I would manage anything that came my way. We've ended up in London now and we have a large family now, four kids, but sex is still as awesome as our first time. She and I have maintained our shape and nothing can change our sex life, it is just too good.

The End."

https://www.85st.com/space-uid-81669.html

https://www.rpg-paradize.com/?page=vote&vote=113631

https://www.hulkshare.com/lenovazi

https://imggram.org/profile/ceheseru

https://iphoneography.ru/user/ceheseru

http://instagramspy.info/instagram/ceheseru

https://tnstagram.com/u/ceheseru

https://polysonar.com/ceheseru

https://insta.orenya.com/ceheseru

https://tagpik.net/instagram-ceheseru

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Witch and the Incubus Ch. 05

Tracey and I Take Five Pt. 02