Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 51

The baths are somewhere visited regularly for many years, until a year long pause. In the summer, the place can be fairly empty, but this visit was one of the most deserted times I have experienced. Deserted to the extent that it is not a wild exaggeration to say I sucked half of the men there during this visit.

I had honestly expected more people, matching the sort of fairly exuberant crowd from the last time. Today was the sort of visit that is neither bad nor good when writing about it. Some very nice stretches, and some fairly boring ones. The negatives were a bit clearer, particularly the lack of steam room action and kissing. The low number of men was quite unusual, and of those there, the skill level in general was not particularly high.

Only on the third trip to the dark room did I discover a laying man, who remained unresponsive while stroking his legs and thighs, even teasing his cock. A man who does nothing after an extended period of play is not worth further effort, so I decided to check the glory hole wall. Nothing happened, and after cautiously moving back to the rear wall, was surprised to feel a man at the rear entrance. He was getting head from another sitting man further in, and was quite happy to make me feel welcome, even as the other man joined in, reaching out to stroke my thigh.

Soon he was taking my cock into his mouth, even though the position was a bit awkward. The other problem being I had smoked a large amount of excellent weed right before arriving. Getting stoned and then playing at a male only sauna is even better than my teenage fantasies, which tended to arise after getting high, the thought of gay group sex turning me on so good decades before experiencing it.

The effects of today's weed on my cock were close to overwhelming, something that became a bit of a theme during this visit. Hard or soft, my cock was ready to cum quickly. A bit of a challenge, considering that this time, I definitely wanted to use poppers.

These poppers were the last of those bought at a gay leather shop, after talking to several men there. The effects were described as coming on very slow, but going on powerfully deep and long. They were some of the best I have used, and this time, the plan was to use them. This was one of the main reasons for having smoked more than usual, as weed and poppers and willing partners make a lovely combination at the baths.

As does a stranger's mouth surrounding your cock as you stroke on the edge of orgasm, reaching down to play with his cock, feeling lips surrounding it from another man. After some more moving and shifting, the other man began to go down on me, making my moaning even louder. Control was a bit less of an issue, especially having something of a goal, attempting to make this a real threesome.

One that did not quite work out, as we never quite found a way to bring two cocks into contact for a joint blow job. After getting onto the platform and putting down my things, the original cock sucker went down on me again. The third man soon left, giving me the opportunity to go down on an already spit covered cock, though the position still remained somewhat awkward for 69ing.

We seemed to be alone in the dark room, making casually stretching out easy, laying next to each other before going down again, filling our mouths with hot cock. No longer knowing where the magic brown bottle was had become unimportant, though if we ended up rimming, it would be nice to do a hit.

As always, 69 was fantastic, however his touching was not particularly skilled, though not quite clumsy. He straddled my face, keeping my cock in his wet mouth, providing me the opportunity to get very oral, teabagging him while pumping his cock against a nipple. He wanted to be sucked, positioning his cock perfectly for me to take deep.

I let a couple of fingers run over his crack teasingly, a first step in directing him in my favored direction. When turned on, ass play is far too tempting to reject, particularly when being led on, a bit of contact, then hovering, waiting for the other to give in to desire. He began doing the same to me, his cock starting to pump harder in my willing mouth with a finger circling his now pulsing ring.

For me, ass play like this is always what I imagined happening at a bathhouse when a teenager excited by the idea of what men did with each other there. Though in reality, it is not all that common. Which might explain a certain greediness on my part, wanting to rim after a very long break, to make someone my anal slave. Or to make me theirs, as that really is a minor distinction.

Grabbing around his thighs, shifting my head to teabag him easily, tongue sliding closer to his crack, my intentions were obvious. Reaching higher, I spread his ass as my tongue began sliding from the bottom of his sack over his crack. His cock sucking grew wonderfully slutty as he kept touching my hole too, the sort of thing that is always appreciated when getting into really dirty hot male sex.

When my tongue reached his soft waiting ring, he settled down, motionless, overcome by the sensations. The feeling of power flowing from my tongue was entrancing, as was my horniness, giving in to the long unsatisfied desire to lick a man's hot ass hole. This continued for a while, though he only made the briefest touch of his tongue on my ass. I did let him put his cock in my mouth a couple of times, but normally after only making him stop trying to force me by tongue fucking his hole, using my arms to keep my face in place.

The amount of desire flowing between us was nicely surprising. Spreading his thighs wider on the platform, now rocking against my face, wanting to be tongued. Sometimes his head was raised, causing me to think about poppers and how good they would be, then his mouth would return to blowing my cock, meaning the game of stopping him from making me cum started again. This was not the best way to consider using poppers, especially since that first gorgeous rush is best followed by other equally delightful hits.

My tongue and mouth had made him so slippery that slipping one, then two fingers into his soft squeezing tunnel was pure pleasure for both of us.

After he almost came from more sucking while being finger fucked, and a final rimming moment with my face buried in his ass, he left the room. Recovering my wits, slowly realizing all orientation had been lost during that time, no longer even sure where my things were. After going out and seeing the time, it was not exactly a disappointment to see that less than a half hour had gone by. The constant need to interrupt the action to keep from cumming simply made the time pass differently.

Wandering around, everything still amazingly empty, another connection occurred in the dark room. He was standing in the center area, between the platform, entrance and glory hole wall. Our first brushing contact soon expanded into invitingly explicit touching, sighing together as we grew hard in typical bathhouse style.

Foreplay is something to be indulged, especially when the same attitude is so obviously shared by the other. Men who go to the baths are already horny, quite aware of what happens there, but that initial contact leading to you both becoming hard is wonderfully seductive. What men appreciate is not a secret, with a hardening cock being a perfect indicator.

I turned and we went to the platform. Putting my things down before sitting, then guiding his erect cock into a ready mouth. He began playing with my nipples. His touching was less than optimal, to the extent of needing to discourage him. There are certainly different styles of nipple play, but too many men simply grab without skill. Though the talented ones more than make up for the less talented, and there are men more than able to change their style..

His cock stroking was better, yet the sense of repeating continued, needing to stop him multiple times to keep from cumming, even while thinking about opening the bottle to really deep throat him. As the blow job continued other men entered the dark room, though none came near us. He finally pushed me down on the platform, so I moved towards the back, things to the side. He was between my legs, cock hard, but I was not particularly interested in getting fucked right then.

When at a gay sauna over hours, moods develop and shift. After so long away from the baths, the thought of having only the third man fuck me was appealing, but not like this precisely. He did go down on me after a short interval, a fantastic sensation. Too fantastic to use poppers, especially when needing to control his sucking to keep from cumming, still right on the edge more than usual.

He moved towards my head, kneeling to give my mouth the opportunity to get filled with sexy cock. Gradually, he began to grow more reciprocal, and when he asked about going to a cabin, I agreed. After the way he had knelt between my legs with a jutting rod, the possibility of getting fucked had entered my mind, forming a part of the reason to agree to shift location.

After entering, he lay down, motionless. Going down on him again for a while, he did absolutely nothing, which was quite unexplainable and quite disappointing. All interest on his part seemed to disappear. Stopping, he seemed to realize that I was done, so he then simply left, though he did say "nice cock" before opening the door. From a certain perspective, I might be considered passive at times in going along with what others wish, but this sort of behavior has never made much sense.

By now, almost 2 hours had passed. Between the general emptiness and a certain lack of luck, thoughts of leaving were growing. To be honest, I have become accustomed to a fairly high standard, to the point where having three different men go down on me is considered nothing special. However, without trying to be arrogant, sometimes things simply don't click in general, even with a nice session licking ass like a dirty greedy slut.

Deciding this would be the last round, entering the dark room I discovered a man laying on his back on the platform. As usual, after figuring out his position in the dimness, I spent some time stroking his legs and thighs. He sighed enough to encourage me to stroke higher, until my fingers reached his shaved balls.

Further exploration revealed he was wearing a cock ring, and that he also had a pierced nipple. Yet he continued to do nothing, even after I made him hard, causing me to almost go, starting a final count not just for him but to leave the baths entirely. Luckily, he started touching my leg just before reaching 10.

Following that very slow introduction, taking time to touch and explore revealed we shared similar attitudes. Getting turned luxuriously in a dark room is always reliably addictive, especially after we started playing with each other's cock. Soon, we were almost kissing, a temptation we resisted through lots of ear and neck kissing as a substitute.

I went down on him first, with his finger rubbing my nipple perfectly. His cock was quite large, and when his mouth slid over my cock head, I thought that he may have been in the dark room during my last visit. Details become difficult to keep track of, much less remember, but it was possible he was to the side of man with the huge cock I had gone down last time.

Someone who has never been to a bathhouse may not understand that lack of recognition, but experienced visitors likely understand. By now, I have sucked cocks numbering in the low hundreds, with have no intention of stopping. During some visits, it has become impossible to remember how many men have used my mouth, or whether the fourth, or maybe the sixth cock I am sucking was the same as the first or not. This sort of overwhelming freedom erases thought in waves of pure sexual bliss.

As happened when he began touching my nipple and the hair under my sack as I jacked off. With a skilled partner, this is one of the most fantastic things to experience, entering into an unending paradise. The first time ended with me going down on him, followed by feeling his mouth surround my cock again. Kneeling in front of his face, stroking his wet cock and my own, his touch returned me to paradise. We alternated this way several times, more than content to enjoy playing almost to the edge of orgasm.

Or, moaning the third or fourth time, this was better than orgasm, just perfect pleasure impossible to resist. In heaven as the sensations merged perfectly, by this point I was thinking of using poppers as he sucked me. I finally did open the bottle just before going down on his stiff length. A flood of intense satisfaction soon flowed through me, the poppers making his cock feel so good in my mouth. His stroking me just added to the thrill of finally deep throating his big cock.

When a finger pressed against his hole, his hips started to move. I had become his suck slut, so turned on as he held himself right at the edge of orgasm, feeling every quiver and twitch of his glorious cock, riding the edge of orgasm myself.

The hit was not finished when he pulled my head up somewhat forcefully, likely not wanting to cum. I knelt in front of him again, and his fingers reached my waiting nipple, followed by brushing the hair under my sack. Breathing out the last of the poppers, positioning myself in the hope of being sucked or having my ass fingered. Unfortunately, though he did play exquisitely a bit longer, he soon sat up, and left straightforwardly, possibly due to the rush. Some people simply don't like the smell, though at a male only sauna, it is not uncommon.

Seeing the clock at the head of the stairs before going down to shower and dress, that final session was actually shorter than expected. Not a surprise exactly considering how fantastic the repeated nipple/cock/sack hair connection had been, but the lack of a consistent flow of sensation was impossible to overlook.

That last encounter had been thoroughly wonderful, but these two visits have made me think that the balance of skills is generally unequal. Or just as likely, my expectations are higher. Though this was in no way a disappointing visit, with three strangers giving me head and almost cumming multiple times, the older style of fun does not seem to have returned yet."

https://kiddygrade.tv

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Witch and the Incubus Ch. 05

Sister/Wife Ch. 02

Blame It On Rio De Janeiro